Sunday, September 8, 2013

One Last Point

Just in case you're wondering, I don't always have the kind of time that I've had in the past 24 hours to put out this many blog posts.  But I've been away on one of my 24-hours silent retreats (which is about to end!), and that has afforded me time to download pictures (which takes forever on the Blogger platform...do you hear that Blogger??) and to put out more stuff.

I've also pretty much finished drafting my still-incomplete thoughts about the imminent transition in our schooling at home.

So stay tuned...lots of stuff coming...beginning tomorrow.

You're about to get sick of my voice.  By this time next week, you're going to think of me and the only thing to come to mind will be blah, blah-blah, blah-blah.  Wait for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment