Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Chocolate!

Although Seth clearly still struggles with language acquisition, every once in a while he says something that just cracks me up.  He might have learned an expression that he applies perfectly, or he may have learned some new bit of vocabulary that he unconsciously throws into a sentence.

The other day, I came across a blog post that detailed 75 recipes for chocolate lovers and I showed all of the pictures to the kids so that we could all drool over them and choose the ones that looked the best to us.  At some point during all of the oohing and aahing, Seth sighed heavily and leaned over to kiss me.

"Mom," he said emphatically, "I was born to eat all of that chocolate."   He dramatically melted onto the floor and lay there in a pretend swoon, aching to think of all of that chocolate delight!

I love seeing this kid developing a sense of humour!

Oh, and here's the link in case you want do commiserate with poor Seth on being born to eat chocolate:

75 Mouth Watering Ways to Love Chocolate


No comments:

Post a Comment