Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Great Recipe: Buttermilk Pancakes.

For dinner tonight, being a little short of ideas (I'm lost without a menu plan!), I decided to go with the old breakfast-for-dinner approach.

I cooked up a batch of pancakes from a recipe I'd seen a while back on a blog I read occasionally.  To make a long story shorty, they were the best pancakes I've ever made...and the syrup that I made along with them was also spectacular.  Together, they were divine.  I couldn't help but think that it is a fantastic recipe combination for a Christmas breakfast.

Thus, I offer you the link to a blog called Chef in Training (click here) and wish you happy eating the next time you're stuck on ideas for yet another dinner.  Here's the link for the recipe:

Buttermilk Pancakes with Amazing Buttermilk Syrup


No comments:

Post a Comment