Thursday, June 28, 2012

All Grown Up.

Tonight was my reason for being in Vancouver...my nephew's high school graduation ceremony.  Not unexpectedly, when I saw him walk across the stage to get his diploma, my eyes welled up and I felt so happy for him, as well as excited about his future.  He's gonna be great...I know this because he already is.  He and I spent a few hours together in a Tim Hortons yesterday and I was so impressed by his maturity, thoughtful outlook on life and, as always, by how articulate he is.  He is also (like his brothers) extremely handsome, in my completely unbiased view!

Anyway, here he is with his (no doubt favourite) aunt in all of his glory, on a night that deserves recognition:




1 comment:

  1. So glad that you got to be there to witness the moment!

    ReplyDelete