Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kinky.

My brother was in town recently for a few hours, on route to another city.  My kids love the guy (maybe it's the chocolate he regularly brings the kids, I don't know), and Lizzie spent quite a bit of time on his lap or holding on to his legs when he was trying to walk.

Later, while we were in the van driving home, Lizzie expressed her sadness about his short stay, and said that she wanted him to be sitting in the van beside her.  Then she added this:  "Mommy, I really miss Uncle David.  He should come back now.  I will tie him to chair beside me so he can't leave.  I will use a rope."

After I stopped laughing, I couldn't help but wonder what this says about my kid, that she wants to tie someone up!  Hmm.

(below)
My brother and my kids...lovely to see together.  And yes, Seth did lick my uber-type-A brother!  Love this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! She definitely is a girl that knows what she wants!

    ReplyDelete