Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Uncle David's visit

A few weeks ago, my brother was in town for the weekend, and the kids and I surprised him at the airport:


All three of my kids love my brother (can't figure out why! lol -  he's actually a nice guy) and it seems to be mutual.  He brought the boys sling shots from a recent trip to Spain (a gift any mother would love her crazy sons to receive!) and they had a blast shooting stones and rotten cherry tomatoes at the fence.

Here are a few shots of my brother with his nephews and niece:




(below)
Any guesses by this picture as to what career Lizzie will choose some day??!


(below)
My brother is convinced that one should slightly lower one's chin when a picture is being taken...apparently this makes one's face look better.  Personally I think he'd look just fine if he relaxed his chin (see the picture of him a few up...to the left of the one where Seth is holding his sling shot...doesn't his chin look just fine?)

Anyway, chin aside, I love this shot of him with two of my goofy kids!


3 comments:

  1. Great pics! Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the "goofy face" picture- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Glad the kids had such a good visit with their uncle.

    ReplyDelete