Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Morning Routines

One of the benefits of homeschooling is that I usually love mornings around here.  If we're not lounging around in bed, talking or reading stories, Matthew and I are typically to be found (still in our pjs) in our little library, checking out what we're going to read that day.  Usually Matthew picks a few finalists amongst the chapter books, and we then jointly pick which one it'll be.


Other mornings, we just like to cuddle up in the family room and wake up slowly, as below.

Be kind - I just woke up...I haven't showered, combed my hair, lost a bunch of weight, put in my contact lenses, or applied any makeup here!

2 comments:

  1. And you look beautiful!! Your book shelf rocks - love, love, love books!! That is my perfect morning.
    Enjoy your day :)

    shirley

    ReplyDelete