Wednesday, August 9, 2017

An Update in Pictures

We're still having fun at the cottage! Other than four days that I spent in Vancouver this past weekend, we've basically spent all but a few days since June 25 at the cottage...basically we've just been in the city to do laundry and get groceries. It's been good...although I can't believe we're already nine days into August! I am SO not ready to get back into fall activities yet...and I'm hoping I can defer the beginnings of everything until later in September.

Here are a few highlights from the past couple of weeks. I haven't included pictures of Vancouver, and I haven't included pictures of the lovely visitors we've sooooooo enjoyed at the cottage (you know you who are!!), but here are a few others:




















  
















No comments:

Post a Comment