Friday, August 9, 2013

Leaving Comments

I understand from a few people (most recently this morning...thanks K) that some are having trouble making comments on my blog.  It's a fine balance for me to manage:  If I turn the 'word verification' feature on (as it has been recently), people often have trouble commenting, and this helps to explain why there have been so few comments on my blog of late.  But if I turn the 'word verification' off, I get soooo many spammers on my blog and it's a pain in the butt to deal with them all trying to direct me to their site.

For now I've turned the 'word verification' off b/c I suspect that there are more folks wanting to comment on my most recent post on Words in Adoption...and I apologize to those who have been unable to leave comments lately.

Try again now, please...I'd love to hear more of your thoughts!!

Thanks!

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment