Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wrestling Boys

My boys are not always that gentle with each other...in fact, there are times that I simply can't watch them do their wrestling thing for fear that they will do damage to each other.  Usually they roll around the floor together, whacking not only each other but any walls and doorways that stand in their way.  For some reason, they love it...and laugh themselves silly while engaging in the fiercest of matches.  Other times, they play together gently, and still find plenty of reasons to drop to the floor in gales of laughter.  I haven't taken pictures of them wrestling in the past few weeks, but here are a few gentler shots of them from Valentine's Day...just before Seth got his hair chopped.  I'm not sure why they were mostly on the couch this time, but I do know that sometimes they like to pounce on each other from a standing or jumping position on the couch (oops - I'm hoping that Geoff doesn't read that I let the kids jump on the couch - he'll have a conniption).











2 comments:

  1. I love this!

    My 12 and 7 year old boys wrestle a lot, but it's not a fair battle because of their sizes. My 7 year old is pretty scrappy though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about boys and that wrestling stuff?? Does your husband just shrug about it? I would just go into another room when my friend's boys started, coward that I am and make sure the ice bags are ready for the bumps. :)

    ReplyDelete