Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Tidings

It's been a very busy season, these last few weeks.  I have much to say, but little time to write it.  This will change after the holidays are over, because quite frankly because I miss writing!

But in the meantime, let me just say these few words.  I know that Christmas is not easy for a lot of people, for all kinds of reasons....and I know that there are those who read my blog regularly for whom this is a particularly difficult time of year.  May peace find you anyway in these days...peace that surpasses all understanding.

I am so blessed to have all of you in my life.  Writing this blog, connecting with people who (I hope) care about the same kinds of things, is a big thing in my life.  I thank you for being here with me.

May the true reason for Christmas grip your soul this year.  May the star that shone over Bethlehem all of those years ago illuminate in your life the need for the babe that was born over two thousand years ago.  I pray blessings and joy into your life.

From my home to yours, Merry Christmas!!

Ruth.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful reminder this time of year is - while we were still sinners, he loved us enough to come for us.

    (And yet Christmas can still seem so hard, despite the good news it should remind us of. I hope yours is peaceful and ultimately positive!)

    ReplyDelete