Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sick and Tired of Being Sick.

Just after we got home from California 2-3 weeks ago, Matthew and I got sick - fever, chills, cold, super sore throat...the works.  It lasted several days.  Finally we both seemed to get better, but about a week later we started to experience burning throats during the night again and, about a week after that went away, it started up again.  This week, on the night between Tuesday and Wednesday, I was up between 2:30 and 5:30 with such a burning throat and an ear ache; Matthew was up that night, too, though he fell asleep again much quicker.  Last night, same thing, perhaps not as bad.  During the day, it seems somewhat better but even now, I have a mild ear ache in both ears and my throat is swollen again from soreness.  I think I'll be heading back to the walk-in if this doesn't clear up in the next day or so.

I know lots of people who've been having this lingering come-and-go-and-come-again kind of respiratory thing this winter but, for the record, I'm really sick of it!

1 comment:

  1. WE had that same thing for a full 4 and a half weeks! It was all 7 of us. We finally had to go to our Urgent care clinic(a step down from ER) and our youngest and Dan and I had to get antibiotics. I had Strep throat and it was AWFUL. Now aftera month of feeling better the little one is feeling crummy again. REALLY hoping not to be starting up again. Hope you are all better.

    ReplyDelete