Monday, November 30, 2009
I'm sure there are a lot of other prospective adoptive parents feeling the way I am today...impatient. Though fairly confident about the outcome, my nerves are strung pretty tightly waiting to see if BDO Dunwoody communicates anything today about whether Imagine has enough committed families to enable us to proceed with our adoptions. On the yahoo forum for Canadians adopting from Ethiopia, a good point was made about families having until the end of the day today to submit their retainers/fees - which means, I suppose, that we'll likely have to wait until tomorrow or (heaven forbid) the next day to hear any formal news. But somehow, in my head, I've had today in mind as being d-day. Surely if they'd reached the requisite 200 by Friday, they would be ready to go with an announcement today already...wouldn't they?????
at 10:49 AM