Friday, December 6, 2013

Recent Pictures

Now that I've found my computer/camera cable, I have more pictures to share.  Here are a few highlights of the past six weeks or so:

(below)
Prepping for Thanksgiving dinner...the boys were a huge help to Geoff and me...and they love working  at this kind of stuff.


(below)
Thanksgiving dinner at my parents' house...with family and friends.

(below)
Lizzie has made a wonderful friend this fall and they have been able to spend time together regularly.  Unfortunately, her friend (on the left) is moving back to their home in the U.S. before the year's end and so Lizzie will soon be grieving her loss.  I'll be grieving the loss of the friend's Mom, too!

(below)
Beautiful girls!

(below)
Seth started indoor soccer towards the end of October...something he's been looking forward to for a long time.  Having only had soccer experience in his week-long soccer camp this summer, Seth has had a large learning curve.  He's the youngest, smallest, and least experienced on his team...but this hasn't stopped him one iota from throwing himself in there - he's loving it, learning more every week, and is having fun!
There are four huge soccer fields in the stadium...it's an impressive place.  Below you can see one of the fields.

(below)
Looking down at Seth from the observation deck; this is his first day, and his first time in his new soccer clothes.

(below)
Matthew and Lizzie are getting used to watching Seth play...and game times have been good for the relationship between these two.

(below)
Seth in goal

(below)
A few weeks ago, the kids took the initiative to help clean up after meal time.  We all clear the table together; then they have jobs that include wiping the table and sweeping underneath it.  Matthew even took it upon himself to create a chart to show who does what...and made sure to give each kid a break once/day.  They're also getting really good at emptying the dishwasher.  I'm so wowed that this has been their initiative and it's been a genuine help to me!!



(below)
First snowfall, mid November.


(below)
We love having my parents over for dinner...and recently my Dad played crokinole with the boys..  The boys love that...all three of them!

(below)
My Mom with her youngest grandchild.

(below)
A great shot of my boys!












No comments:

Post a Comment