Thursday, November 26, 2009

Getting Closer to the Magical 200

Because of all of my computer and email problems of the past week, I haven't been able to pick up any emails from Imagine Adoption confirming their receipt of our retainer agreement and additional fees...which we'd sent last week.  So I phoned them yesterday and confirmed that, yes, they did receive our package.  I then asked how things were coming along with regard to having 200 families sign up by November 30th.  Her response:  "Things are coming along just fine...but I can't say any more."  I could read no indication of concern into her voice and so I take this to be a sign of confirmation of my optimism.  YAY!

Just four more days and we will learn whether or not Imagine has met the magic 200 mark...

2 comments:

  1. That's the BEST news I've read in weeks! Thank you very much for sharing that, Ruth.

    Nicole... IA client waiting impatiently on PEI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh... I am starting to feel stressed! I nearly called IA yesterday, but I had a hunch they wouldn't tell me anything. This weekend is going to seriously drag along in slow mo. Hopefully they tell us on Monday -- ie/ not on the 1st, 2nd, or (as we have seen so often) at 4:49 on Friday afternoon! Crazy times! :)

    ReplyDelete