Monday, October 5, 2009

Doin' a Little Dance o' Joy

I am unreasonably excited:  I have received my first 'comments' on my blog - thank you Gwen, for both - you've made my day!!  Of course, given that I have told only three people about my blog's existence and the second and third of those revelations were in the last few days, I realize that I would not have had any comments until this point. What I hadn't counted on, though, was how excited I would be when I received my first comment.  I feel like a kid jumping up and down and clapping my hands (oh wait - I actually still do that when watching an exciting movie!).  It is both terrifying and exhilarating at the same time to know that someone 'out there' is reading my blog.  It makes me think that perhaps I'll tell a few more people about it and see what happens!

OK, I really do need to sign off and do a little jig around my room here.  Craziness!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same about comments. There's nothing like a little bloggy validation to get my happy dance on!

    ReplyDelete